Link to Cp and special event banner!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Doanmanni~Click the Picture to go to clubpenguin.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More about me...

There have been many questions asked and here are the answers and some extra stuff.

Q: Why do you always go on French servers?
A:I want to get the cheats quickly and sometimes rooms get full and I'm unable to report the scoop!
Q(kinda):You forgot some cheats.
A: I usually do the important cheats and in the clothing catalogs I don't post all hidden items because most people have them and if you don't I have blogs on my blog roll that have those cheats.
(These next ones are extra)
Q:Why do your Hypercam videos have bad quality music?
A:That's because I don't have that music and I record from microphone! Now I know how to get that music better.
Q:Why did your first posts not have pictures?
A:I didn't know how to get pictures at that time
Q:Why are some pictures small but have a big white space?
A:Those times I forget to make the frame smaller so it gets the white parts when I save it in paint.

That's all for now!♪☼♫=D

No comments: