Link to Cp and special event banner!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Doanmanni~Click the Picture to go to clubpenguin.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tour guide answers!

Here are the answers! I know this took me forever to get the answers*
Which of these rooms don't have a game in it?
Beach
Which of these games have a shark in it?
Jetpack adventure
What comes out of Bean Counters on level 4?
A flower pot
Which of these rooms don't have music playing in the background?
Pet shop
What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing?
Mullet
Which color of puffle can catch on fire?
Black
How does the pink puffle play?
Skips with a skipping rope
How many coins does a player card background cost?
60
These may not be in order!

That's all for now!♪☼♫=Dbabai
*Well it took me forever because I found out my friend(Rhon10) was not a tour guide yet! So I used his account and typed the questions and answers here.**
**I forgot the answers so I didn't post earlier
P.S Go on my youtube for a very strange video! Just go to the link list.

No comments: