Link to Cp and special event banner!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Doanmanni~Click the Picture to go to clubpenguin.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Medieval Party Favourites

 Probably one of my favourite things in the Medieval Party is the unlimited free furniture from the dragon! So far I only have 40, but I might get more in the future.
I  also liked this one igloo. I found this before the Medieval Party though.
Alyssa___'s Igloo*
There are also some stuff in the catalogue that are not really my favorite but I have comments about. First is the Duke outfit
Some things look better in the player card.(What other penguins see is a weirdly dressed penguin with one eye.)

Another outfit is the Duchess. (I put a T in duchess when I took the photo)
Yes, that dress makes you look fat. And that wig looks like a bonnet.
Well that's all!

* I forgot the number part so I just used a _.

No comments: