Link to Cp and special event banner!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Doanmanni~Click the Picture to go to clubpenguin.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pin, Catalog and Fireworks Finally here!

The updates are finally here and the new pin is in the lighthouse:

Fireworks pin!
♪♪♪
There is a fireworks pin because of the Fireworks at the Iceberg and Ski Hill!
WOO!
♪♫♪
There is a also a super, über awesome Catalog! After the color page there is a page where you can create your custom T-Shirt for 250 coins!

♪☼♪
There are barely any hidden items. These are the ones I found so far.





This catalog also has many new flags!


OoOh
I'm not sure if Puerto Rico is new(I tried looking through CPC archives but I couldn't find a post that said that Puerto Rico is new. I also clicked it and it said I didn't buy it yet so I included it in the picture)

That's all for now!♪☼♫=D
No new mission updates yet!

No comments: