Link to Cp and special event banner!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Doanmanni~Click the Picture to go to clubpenguin.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

I have the pics!And Belt tips!

Here are the Card Jujitsu pics!I also got a yellow belt!I'll give tips to getting belts. You have to beat sensei to become a true ninja!The only problem is that Sensei knows what card we choose!=(
Here's my first card game!


☺♫☺♫☺♫
Here are some ninja tips:
1.Try going to a Portuguese server because the Dojo isn't full.
2.Choose fire cards.(well it works for me!)
♦♫♦♫♦♫
Here is the list of belts:
White belt
Yellow belt
Orange belt
Green belt
Blue belt
Red belt
Purple/Violet belt
Brown belt
Black belt
There are many belts!Good luck becoming a ninja!

That's all for now!☺♫=D Happy training!

No comments: